Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stranger than Fiction (or is it?)

Work has been a little strange this week.

And I mean this as in stranger than usual. This week, along with the usual yelling and screaming fits that we get from people calling in each day, we've had some interesting little facts come to the surface.

** Sidenote ** About the yelling and screaming fits... Luckily, for me, I don't answer the main phoneline. So I only get a few of the yellers and screamers -- instead I mainly get the emailers who passive-aggressively type ALL IN CAPS. ** End Sidenote **

In the past two days, though, I've found out that one of our authors is a zookeeper and that one is the ex-wife of a guy about whom a Lifetime TV movie was written (and, no, it was not a romance).

I guess, maybe, some of this stuff really is just crazy enough to be true.

No comments: