Friday, July 22, 2016

Where'd you go? Oh, wait...

I really didn't plan to be gone from my blog for 6+ months when I wrote my last post on New Year's Day.

I've thought about coming back to it almost weekly, but with wedding planning, and work being crazy busy - including me writing some blog posts for work - and some really time-consuming things in our "normal" lives, I just kept putting it off.

Well, for some reasons I may (or may not) explain as the next few months progress, I've decided it's time to come back.

I'm going to give myself a bit of a head start by pulling in a few posts I wrote for work, to sprinkle in, first. They focus on editing and writing, so some of you will have to forgive me for that tack. I'm hoping to write on that topic at least once per week (-ish) in the future.

Those of you who got inundated by my "I'm online!" posts along the way... I promise there will be new posts between each of those so you won't feel like you're only getting repeats.

Who knows? I may even update the look of the blog at some point to represent the changes that have been going on... We'll see.

For now, welcome back! I really have missed you.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Welcome Back! We've missed you!