Monday, December 15, 2014

Follow-ing Up

I am rather behind on blogging, having missed a day a couple of days ago. And I realize that I'm also behind on answering some questions. So I figured this would be a good day to do some of that.

First of all: Toilet paper tubes do not sound as good as wrapping paper tubes or even paper towel tubes when bonking people over the head. I think it's the fact that they're smaller, and, thus, you don't get the resonance of the full-length tube.

Next, I need to point out that - yes - I know that I posted the "One week past Thanksgiving Day" post two weeks after Thanksgiving. But at least I did it on a Thursday, so that should count for something, right?

I did not shop on Thanksgiving, and the only shopping I did on Black Friday were actually small local businesses.

Okay. So... Umm... I think that's all the stuff that I've really missed, lately.

I blame the week of totally grey and depressing weather might have something to do with it. I mean... it's been weirdly warm, but it has also been foggy and drizzly the whole time. Bleh.

But Christopher and I are on "Staycation" this week, so I'm planning to try to get some sleep and get a little caught up on my life. Hopefully before Christmas...

Wish me luck!

No comments: