Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wallflowers, Season 2

I haven't mentioned, yet, that the web series that I was so enamored of last season has come back for a new season!


There've been some cast changes - including the fact that they're now on person number 3 playing one of the leads - but overall it's the same idea. It focuses on a bunch of people who have better chances of dying in a plane crash than finding love who are - possibly inexplicably - still looking for love.

I was sad to see some of the people go, and it may take some time to get used to the new folks, but overall the feel of the first episode of season two is really nice. It's got some strangeness, but also a couple of really sweet moments. And it even has some incredible music that you might not find anywhere else.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that you should go over to Stage17.tv/series/wallflowers and check out the new season. I think you'll like it.

And, if you don't, I'll even refund your money.

No comments: