Monday, February 16, 2015

Pop Culture Sacrilege

I was apparently one of about a hundred people in the United States who have TVs but who didn't watch the Saturday Night Live reunion show last night.

To be honest, I kind of forgot about it until I saw something about it on social media at about the time that the red carpet show was starting.

But even then I only had a fleeting moment of "gee, I wonder how that will be?" before going on with the rest of my evening.

The funny thing is that I probably would have enjoyed it. I like pop culture. I'm good at trivia. And I enjoy a lot of the wit that SNL has used over the past 40 years.

But I just didn't care enough to turn on the TV and watch the show for 4 hours.

So I didn't.

And although social media continues to be filled with references to the show, I seem to have survived.

No comments: