Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Wrap-up

We now have leftovers from India, Thailand, and... umm... wherever Caesar salad comes from... in the fridge.

I'm happy to say that the weekend was pretty darned fun, even though it was so busy. But... wow... seven events between Thursday after work and this evening, plus the basics of laundry and bill paying, and trying to also have some semblance of peace and quiet and resting up for the week ahead - that's just not a recipe for success.

On the other hand, I'm happy to say that we currently have FOUR tomatoes on the vines outside the back door. One of those vines is currently about nine feet tall - stretching all the way up to the eaves. It's a little bizarre.

But I'm taking the green tomatoes as my way to look toward the future in some grand metaphoric gesture. Hopefully that will get me through the crush of Monday.

No comments: