Thursday, March 12, 2015

So, Does the Shoe Fit?

Honestly, I'm not sure, yet.

Yes, after I posted on Tuesday, I ordered some shoes. And they have already arrived (that's one of the rare instances where I really like technology).

But I was only home for about half an hour after work before going out to an event with a cousin of mine, so I didn't try them on.

And then I got home from that late enough that I really just wanted to get into my pj's and hang out on the couch. Which I did. And although I keep looking at the shoe boxes over by the front door, I don't want my first impression of possible new shoes to be how they look with my pajamas. Because they might be great with jeans, but who knows how they'll look with black-and-white plaid flannel?

So I'm waiting until tomorrow to see whether the shoes fit my feet - and my sense of foot style.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Did they fit? Your feet are smaller in the morning?