Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Postponed Pictoral Gratification

I was really hoping to have a cool post for you tonight with photos from the past 10 days or so. But I don't, because my camera battery died partway through uploading things, and so my download is still only about 3/4 of the way done. 

And I'm not going to tell you what the photos are of, because I want it to be a fun (relatively) surprising post. 

What I will say is that I was out of town - and even out of the Midwest - for the first 10 days of September, and that I'm pretty sure that my camera's battery is simply reflecting my own internal battery's charge. Especially since I went to work today, which means that my alarm went off at what felt like 4am. 

I hope to have my photos ready to go in a day or two. You'll be some of the first to know if that happens. 


No comments: