Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fezzes Are...

...cool?

There are those mornings, when I'm driving to work, when I see some kind of odd things in downtown Minneapolis.

Sometimes, it's kind of "normal" odd things. Like the guy last week who obviously had a very nice torso, but (also obviously) didn't know the difference between a fitted, well-tailored shirt (which would have accentuated his body) and a simply too-tight shirt like the one he was wearing (which was puckered and tugged in all the wrong ways).

About once a week I see a guy walking down the street in a black button-down shirt and pleated black pants tucked into knee-high black boots - obviously on the way to work at Fogo de Chao (the Brazilian steakhouse).

And then, over the past couple of days, I've seen a lot of guys in fezzes. A LOT of guys. A LOT of fezzes. Although I would love it if this was because all these guys were avid Dr. Who watchers who heard him say that fezzes were cool and planned their style around it. But I heard from someone today that there is a Shriners Convention in town.

Kinda makes me wonder what the crowds are going to be like next week with the All Star game in town...

No comments: