Monday, March 24, 2014

...Or Not

Remember how, on Saturday, I commented that the cold temps weren't so bad, because it has been so sunny?

Today was not sunny.

In fact, when I took the pup out for her walk this morning, there were these amazing huge snowflakes, just kind of "one over here"... "one over there." It was kind of "Hollywood pretty" as a friend called it.

And it continued all the way to work. Then it snowed off and on all day.

The drive home was chilly, grey, and the wind was strong enough that there were huge swirls of snow coming off the new yards in the neighborhood.

Yes, when I drove to book club this evening, there was plenty of sun to make me have to put my visor down so I could see. But it didn't do anything for warmth - either in temperature or in spirit.

Tomorrow, it's not supposed to get out of the low 20s. (Average highs - upper 40s.)

I'm trying really hard to focus on the fact that the sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, and that will help. But... geez... I don't know how much more of this I can take.

No comments: