Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Slice 'n' Dice

Remember my post from last week about needing to plan for soft foods?

Well, dinner last night was ice cream.

Lunch today was yogurt and mashed potatoes.

Dinner tonight was mac and cheese, because I was told that "soft" foods are "anything you can cut with the side of a fork."

Of course, that was followed by some sinus meds and some pain meds.

Here are some things that you kind of take for granted which I'm not supposed to do for at least the next two weeks, but probably the next month:

 - No using straws

 - No blowing my nose

 - No sneezing - and if I do, I should do it with my mouth open.

I'm also dealing with a "no seeds, nuts, grains" issue for the next week, as well as no alcohol due to the antibiotics and pain meds.

Do I know how to live, or what?

No comments: