Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuednesday

Someone I know commented, today, that it was "Tuednesday" - and I kind of love that word.

If you're not familiar with the idea, it's a Tuesday in the middle of a three-day workweek. So it is the "Wednesday" of the week, even though it's only Tuesday, hence "Tuednesday."

I guess you could also look at it as "Tuersday" or "Thuesday," since it's also the second-to-last day of the workweek, but there's something kind of glorious about the look of the word "Tuednesday" that just speaks to me deep inside my word-loving brain.

I hope you had a lovely Tuednesday. I know that I, personally, am looking forward to "Wedriday"... "Wednesriday"... "Fridnesday"... ah, hell... I'm looking forward to the weekend starting after work tomorrow, whatever you call it.

No comments: