Saturday, May 19, 2018

Lemon Bars - The Gluten-Free Redux

I realize that I've been inundating with you with Gluten-Free recipes, lately. But I made these Lemon Bars last week and realized how easy they are to make with GF flour. Which means that - by swapping out that one ingredient (and using butter instead of margarine) - these were gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free.


All those -frees with just two really easy changes.

Unfortunately, just after I'd decided that these were the recipe of the week I mentioned the idea to Christopher, who pointed out that I've already made Lemon Bars on my blog, so... Well... This is going to be a really short post. Let me stall a bit to make it feel like it's worth your while being here:


So... Yeah. You really don't need to see the whole recipe a second time, probably. But if you missed it last summer, here is that original post: If It's Summer It Must Be Lemon Bars.

I promise to give you something gluten-filled next time.

And, if you'd like to see me work some kitchen witchery on some other recipe (removing gluten, removing dairy, or something else), be sure to let me know!

No comments: