Monday, October 15, 2012

Munder the Weather

I keep thinking I'm avoiding getting sick. Christopher had the stomach flu last week, and I was battling a cold. 

Then he started to feel better and - by the weekend - I started to feel like the impending doom of the cold was lifting. 

In the middle of the workday, today - somewhere between finishing the footnotes in the 517-page edit I'm working on, but before getting too far in the 30 pages of Works Cited - I kinda felt myself lose focus. 

By the end of the day, my hands were kinda cold, and everyone else in the office was saying the temp seemed fine. Which is especially odd since I'm usually the one who is warm in the office. 

On the way home, I had a couple of errands to run, and by the time I got home for dinner  all I could think of was that I was kind of hungry, really tired, and feeling like I should nap before going to bed. 

Of course, that was almost 2.5 hours ago and I'm still not in bed. Unfortunately, everything else has stayed status quo, as well. Except for the hungry part, because Christopher and I had dinner not long after I got home. 

Wish me luck. 

No comments: