Sunday, December 9, 2018

It's All in the Timing

Does it seem to anyone else that this year went from dragging along to kicking into overdrive all in about 30 seconds? 

I've been thinking that I was really running about on track for getting things done. And I am still getting things done - like the foods in these photos - but that's not allowing me much time to put together decent blog posts. 


Here's what I can offer you this week:


So, for now, we have about 5 dozen of those Peanut Butter Blossoms, 3 dozen Brownie Bites...


And 2 full pans of Special K Frosted Chews (which will cut into about 3 dozen each).

And I still have 16 days until Christmas.

Good luck to all of us!

-----
Thanks, again, for your help with the GoFundMe pages - sharing and even donating! Keep up the good work!

How are you doing with plans for the Holidays? I hope you're having better timing luck than I am!

No comments: