Sunday, July 5, 2020

Froot Loops Pop-Tarts (yes, really)

You know how, sometimes, when you're feeling a little down and you go to the grocery store, and you just decide to pick up whatever just seems like an interesting idea at the time? Sometimes you get a great idea. 

Sometimes, when you've been kind of cooped up for a couple of months, you end up with a really bad idea in your cart. 

This post is about that. To whit: 

Yes. That box says "Froot Loops Pop-Tarts." 

Yes. I bought them. 

And, yes, I tried them. 

So, how were they? 

Let's find out...

Yeah... They were... sweet. But I will say that they were exactly what they advertised. They tasted like Froot Loops and they were in a Pop-Tart crust. 

Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. But there it is. 

I promise that the next blog post that I put up will involve actual kitchen activity. And possibly even a good recipe. 

In the meantime, I hope you're having a good start to July - and that you're keeping yourself (and those around you) well and happy. 

PS. I wasn't kidding about the box and the "glasses" Pop-Tart design:
I don't recommend using a Pop-Tart as glasses.
I do recommend wearing a mask when out in public. 

PPPS. Yes. I ate the rest of those two pastries. And I drank a lot of water with them. The other 6 are still in the box...


-----
Thanks for sticking with me - and for even reading all the way to the end. I'd say "send me your ideas" - because I'm always open to them - but I can't promise you when I'll get around to writing about them. (If I'm being totally honest.)


No comments: