Sunday, January 25, 2015

Obviously, Dragons are Real

I was flipping through the listings to try to find something to watch this evening, and found a movie with a description including both "scientists" and "dragons."

I was going to just keep scrolling, but then I realized what might be the best thing I've seen in a while: It was listed as "Docudrama, Fantasy."

Wait. What?

Okay. I get the "Fantasy" part of a movie about dragons.

I get the "Drama" part of a movie about dragons OR a movie about scientists.

I even get the "Docu-" part of a movie about scientists.

But isn't a "Docudrama" supposed to be part drama and part, ya know, documentary?

Assuming, obviously, that the descriptions are accurate, that means that somewhere along the line a scientific documentary about dragons should exist.

Cool.

No comments: