Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Travel Tuesday - Pick-ups, Drop-offs, and Planning

I've been getting laughed at by our HR person at work. Every time I request time off it's for time to pick someone up from the airport or to drop someone off at the airport.

I haven't actually taken a vacation this year. At least not a physical one.

Pretty much each time I do the drive to or from the airport for someone else, I'm planning my next trip, though. It could be an actual trip that I'm planning, or just a general trip that I would like to plan.

Sometimes, in fact, I think that might be the best kind of travelling. The five-minute version where you have a complete trip all in one daydream. I can go all sorts of great places in five minute increments, in fact.

Without having to deal with the TSA.

No comments: