Thursday, October 8, 2009

Perhaps I Shouldn't Blog Tonight...

It's Thursday night.

I'm tired and feeling like I really haven't gotten nearly enough done tonight. Or this week. Or, perhaps, in the past 42 years. It's been that kind of week.

It did NOT rain today (a good thing), but the weather forecasters are predicting snow for the weekend (a bad thing, in my opinion). Average highs this time of year: low 60s. We're hoping (yes, actually hoping) that we can get highs in the upper 40s this weekend, and that our lows only go slightly below freezing.

The yard needs fall work done, and I'm not sure that's going to happen if it's snowy and in the 40s this weekend.

I forgot to buy bread, Tuesday, so I may not be able to make sandwiches to take to work tomorrow. But I also forgot to buy lunchmeat, so I'm not sure what I'd put on them, anyway.

Christmas is 11 weeks from tomorrow, and I haven't even thought about shopping, yet. (Okay. You know that's a lie. I've been thinking about it since at least July. I just haven't started, yet.)

And my sinuses are acting up. Again.

How are you?

No comments: