Sunday, December 16, 2012

That "Now What?" Feeling

Do you ever have a day when you kind of feel like you're actually caught up on all that you need to do? Frankly, I have them so rarely that I can't remember the last time I had one.

This weekend has been really productive, though. Yesterday morning, I went to Cub (a grocery store), the bank, Trader Joe's, World Market, Staples, Christopher's bank, Target, Barnes & Noble, another Cub, and back home all before 10:30 in the morning. By one, I had almost all of my shipping done. By three, I had my presents wrapped and under the tree (all but one, which is still on its way).

Today, I finished up a few things around the house, as well as some more baking. Then I did a couple of hours' worth of freelancing. We walked the dog, I moved an ornament on the tree into a semi-blank area which had been bothering me, and then I took care of a few other items online.

It's Sunday evening. Nine days before Christmas. And I have nothing I really have to do. It's weird.

Okay. Sure. Tomorrow morning, on my way to work, I need to go back to the bank, fill my car, and go to the post office. But that's all tomorrow.

Tonight... Well... I might just see if Christopher wants to snuggle on the couch for a movie before any chaos steps in. Wish us luck.

No comments: