Thursday, January 23, 2014

With Customers Like These...

I haven't posted any "Bad Quote Quotient" posts, lately, because work hasn't given me any.

That isn't to say that I haven't worked with a decent amount of bad text, but it hasn't been funny. Or mockable. Or anything that seemed to work for the blog.

But I found the following quote last week, and after sharing it at work I've found that people find it pretty humorous. So I decided to share it, here:

"Bank robbers are just self-regulated bank customers who naturally prefer withdrawals to deposits."

I found that in the midst of a book about the American economy and politics... Even so, it was an odd comment in the book, and kind of stuck with me in a "did he really say that?" sort of way.

So now I share it with you, with one caveat: Maybe not all customers are good customers.

No comments: