Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Time is Confusing

I was pretty sure that I was supposed to blog last night. But I was under the weather and didn't. In fact, I don't think I turned on my computer at all last evening after I got home.

Tonight, thinking that I was very behind, I pulled up my blog and realized that it said that I last posted "1 day ago" and I thought "I must have blogged late on Sunday, and it's just not rolled over to 2 days, yet."

So I looked more closely and saw that my last post was on 2/8/14.

Umm...

Today is 2/11/14.

I'm not always the best at math in the evenings, but I'm thinking that 2/8/14 is more than one day ago.

Even with various meds in my system to help me with my under-the-weather-ed-ness, I can kind of tell that last Saturday is more than one day ago, since it is currently Tuesday.

Maybe the whole "relativity" thing is right, and time goes at different speeds based on whether or not you're treating a non-sinus-sinus infection. In which case I'll probably be blogging again in two days. Or yesterday. Whichever comes first.

No comments: