Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Mini-Posting

Okay... A few quick notes for today:

a) The weather has gotten great the past few days. Perfect late spring weather with temps in the 70s. The garden has even perked up. We've got the door and windows open. These few weeks each year are wonderful. 

b) Christopher and I have rediscovered the joys of watching Cybill, now that it's showing on Lifetime. We've been recording it in the mornings and watching it in the evenings. It's really fun, even if it is pretty dated.

c) I'm happy to say that the plants that I thought were dead and, yet, I found to be alive and so replanted (which was hard to do with my fingers crossed), are all doing fairly well. I hope that they'll continue to do so.

d) Christopher and I are off to Los Angeles (and the general area) for a week beginning on Sunday. It's the first time this year that we've gone anywhere together. Details to follow. 

1 comment:

Christopher said...

What can I say - I love Christine Baranski!