Friday, May 29, 2009

Sunburned, but Happy

I know that I've been out of touch most of this week, but I have a good reason.

You see, Christopher and I are currently in the Los Angeles area visiting my sisters and their families and playing all kinds of tourist. It's funny, really. Last year when we were in Montreal with limited internet access, it was easier to make time to go online. This year, when there have been multiple computers within typing distance, we've haven't been finding time to use them. Maybe that says something about how busy we've been...

And we have been busy. This is Christopher's first trip to LA (not including a layover in LAX a few years ago), so we've been driving all over the place seeing the sights. From the mission at San Juan Capistrano to the Griffith Park Observatory, from Catalina Island to the Hollywood Hills, we've covered a lot of ground. And I need to get myself moving, because today we're off to Disneyland to celebrate my birthday. 

We head back to Minneapolis tomorrow, and I'll work on getting some travelogue updates posted on here as soon as I can.


1 comment:

Laura said...

This pretty much sums up the 2 weeks I was gone. When the internet was easy, I had no time. When I had some time, we were totally without internet. *Sigh*

But I'm back now! Sorry to have disappeared the last few weeks!