Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welcome Tiz and Kit!

I feel like, since I welcomed follower #4, earlier, I should also welcome blog followers #5 and #6 - Tiz (of the blog "Tiz and Ass") and Kit.

Oh, and also followers #2 ("Najmania" of the eponymous blog) and #3 (Sstriking), of course!

And, if you've been paying attention, I also admit that putting the names of the latest two to declare their "followship" in the headline might get me a spike of readers from some faraway lands in the next little while. You never know.

Speaking of such things, in case you haven't looked at it, lately, here is my relatively-current listing of visitors by country: (I'll meet you down below...)









United States (US) - 1,447




















United Kingdom (GB) - 53




















Canada (CA) - 10




















New Zealand (NZ) - 5




















Russian Federation (RU) - 4




















Germany (DE) - 3




















India (IN) - 3




















France (FR) - 3




















Australia (AU) - 3




















Italy (IT) - 3




















Sweden (SE) - 3




















Spain (ES) - 2




















Ukraine (UA) - 1




















Europe (EU) - 1




















Ireland (IE) - 1




















Finland (FI) - 1




















Korea, Republic of (KR) - 1




















Indonesia (ID) - 1




















Brazil (BR) - 1




















Argentina (AR) - 1




















Trinidad and Tobago (TT) - 1




















Vietnam (VN) - 1




















Japan (JP) - 1




















Saudi Arabia (SA) - 1




















Philippines (PH) - 1




















Greece (GR) - 1













Now, I'm not surprised that most of my hits have been from the US, UK, and Canada. After all, I know people in each of those places. (And, by the way, those of you in the UK and Canada really need to check in more often!)

But what's with the hits in all of those other places? How cool is it that -- at least once -- someone has read my blog from Trinidad and (or?) Tobago? and Greece? and even three hits from Australia? It's kind of humbling -- and inspiring -- to think that people have at least stumbled across my blog half-way 'round the world!

So I'll keep putting pen to paper -- or at least pixels to screen -- and hope that you keep coming back.

Here's to adding followers #7, #13, and #265!

No comments: