Friday, May 14, 2010

SUN!

I feel it's only right, after griping about the rainy weather, lately, that I celebrate the fact that the sun came out today. The temperature actually got up to almost 70. It's amazing.

At almost 9:30 this evening, we still have the door open and the breeze coming in from outside. The sunset was visible for the first time in ages. It was amazing.

The yard looks incredible, though, I must admit. All of the rain, followed by the sun, has greened everything up and nothing is drooping any more. Well, except for the parts of the willow which are supposed to be kind of droopy.

I'm sure that soon enough I'll be complaining about how hot and dry it is. After all, I'm just as fickle about the weather as the weather is about me. But, for now, I'm happy to be happy.

No comments: