Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Ms

The grocery store, tonight, was a quest for things starting with the letter M.

Milk was top on the list. I doubled my M quota by finding a jug of Milk with a Joe Mauer picture on it.

When I mentioned to Christopher that I was going to buy Margarine, he immediately asked if I was going to baking for someone soon. But not this time. Today's Margarine shopping was actually for a tub of Margarine for making sandwiches.

Looking for something to be a third M, I wandered around a little bit. Masa was an option. Marshmallows came up. Mushrooms didn't make the possibles list because of Christopher's allergies. And then I found Malted Milk Balls. I was set. Milk, Margarine, and Malted Milk Balls.

But then I found Malt cups in the freezer. You know, the weird little frozen "Malt" stuff that comes with its own wooden "spoon." Even as a kid, those were never all that good. They were just something interesting and different. And Christopher and I had just been talking about them earlier.

So my grocery bag when I came home was filled with "Mauer Milk," Margarine, Malted Milk Balls, and Chocolate Malt cups.

Mmmm...

No comments: