Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Brief John Barrowman Interlude

I realized, earlier today, that I haven't said much about John Barrowman, lately. Mainly that's because I haven't heard much about him, lately.

Well, I wandered over to his website and poked around. There's some newsy stuff over there, but mainly I came across his latest CD, which - after a quick jump over to Amazon - I also listened to a little of. It seems quite nice. In case you're wondering, it was this one:
And, yes, the snippets were very nice.

But I'm even more enamored of the last CD of his which I've acquired (no - I didn't steal it, it was a birthday gift this summer). That one is the one called "Music, Music, Music" and features some amazing stuff, including a really beautiful duet with a guy named Daniel Boys of "I Know Him So Well" (which is from the musical "Chess" and is traditionally done by two women). That would be this CD:

So, there you have it. Not only one John Barrowman interlude, but two. And on a Thursday, even.

(Now if I only knew someone who was going to be in Britain later this year and could pick up that album I don't have...)

No comments: