Saturday, August 28, 2010

Let's Sing a Song of Five

I won't be online much this weekend, because Christopher and I are going to be "running away" for the night to celebrate the fact that we met five years ago, today.

That was a Sunday night, and we met at my place for pizza and beer (I ordered the pizza, he brought the beer), and movies on the couch. It was actually a really relaxing first date, all things considered. And before the evening was out, I was pretty sure I was hooked. (Don't tell Christopher, but I was probably hooked when I first saw his brown eyes through the glass front door of my apartment building.)

Tonight we're going to go a little more high-end, though. We're going to do one of our hotel nights out, with dinner at a spiffy restaurant. But, honestly, I don't know that anything will ever live up to that first night.

I also don't think much can live up to videos celebrating the number five as much as this one I found online. Please click here and enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh I love the waiter juggling the five fancy fruitcakes! I hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary weekend! :)