Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Evening Ramble

I figured I should write something because I didn't, yesterday. But here's the thing: I don't have anything really to say about the past day or so.

It's been a good little while. Nice sunny late-summer (okay, early-fall) days. Time was spent with the new dog. Time was spent with Christopher. Time was spent with friends. And, at about 6 o'clock this evening, I turned to Christopher and said that the weekend was way too short. Which could be why I haven't blogged.

I'm really excited to say that I've had some great comments on my last Tiz List. I'll be responding to some of those in the next few days.

In the meantime, check out some of the other great posts from NajMania and TizAndAss and all of the other great folks you can find them in the left margin.

No comments: