Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pseudoephedrine Saturday (and Sunday)

Over the past few days, as the weather went from hot and humid to cool and dry, my sinuses decided that they didn't like the change. I woke up yesterday with sinus pain that was making my cheeks, jaw, and even one eye hurt.

The catch? If I take a full dose of Pseudoephedrine (which works great for my sinuses), it pretty much knocks me out. So I have to take a half-dose - which doesn't quite do the trick, but also doesn't force me to take a nap.

Late yesterday afternoon, I found myself not only stuffy and dripping, but also sneezing. Turns out that the weather change has apparently also ushered in the seasonal allergies that make me a cranky person as we move from summer to fall. (As if the knowledge that winter can't be too far behind wasn't bad enough.)

So I wandered hazily through parts of yesterday, and woke myself up sneezing this morning.

I'm thinking it's time for a nap.

No comments: