Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rainy Days and Saturdays

I completely get that Rainy Days and Mondays can get people down. Although, sometimes, I really like rainy days.

But rainy days on Saturdays can be kind of weird. If you aren't able to just stay on the couch and curl up in an afghan with a book for the day, rainy Saturdays can be kind of annoying.

On the plus side, I took the pup for her morning walk before it started this morning, so we didn't get soaked. As I started my errands, it started to get a little drizzly out.

Now, it's kind of doing some strange "not rainy, just too wet to go out" thing. Of course, this is just before Christopher and I are supposed to be going out to do some shopping and run away for a bit.

Hopefully, in about an hour or so, we'll be back indoors and able to give the rain it's due.

No comments: