Saturday, September 8, 2012

When a Non-Plan Comes Together

I had a really vague idea of what I might want to do, today. There were a couple of different friends at a couple of different events. There were a couple of need-to-do errands. There was some stuff to do around the house.

I actually got up at a decent time. I got out of the house at a decent time. And the weather was... well... spectacular. A pretty-near-perfect early fall day. Sunny, breezy, and cool - but warm in the sun.

So I went to the two events and saw my two friends. And I ran my errand. And Christopher and I met up for lunch. And then I came home and did things around the house.

Now I'm sitting in the living room watching a golden sunset with just the right amount of clouds so that I'm not blinded when I look at it, and awaiting dinner which Christopher is making for us.

Don't you just love it when a non-plan comes together?

No comments: