Saturday, November 3, 2012

John Barrowman Sighting - IN PERSON!

John Barrowman and his sister Carole E. Barrowman, are doing a very short (5 city) U.S. book signing tour for their new juvenile fantasy fiction book "Hollow Earth." 

And, yes, I was at the signing in St. Paul this evening. 

I chatted (very briefly) with them both. I got books signed. I watched them smile and schmooze with massive numbers of fans. I think I got my picture taken with them. 

And I have to say that it was a lot of fun. They're both very charismatic people, and... yes... I'm happy to say that he's better looking in person than on TV. 

I hope to have some pictures to post in the next day or so - friends of mine who were with me took some shots which I hope to get from them. 

In the meantime, I just want to say that it was quite fun and, if anything, made me like them even more. 

No comments: