Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pizz-Out

I am about to say something I never thought I'd say: I'm pizza-ed out.

We had "pizza fest" when our friend was in town last weekend.

Thursday night - pizza from Black Sheep, the home of coal-fire pizza in the Cities.

Saturday night - lots of pizza (from three places so that we could sample and kind of taste-test them). The Baked Potato pizza from Pizza Luce was great, but "not very pizza-y;" the pepperoni from Davanni's was nicely traditional; the "Minnesota style" (cut in squares, thin crust) pizza from Lake Harriet was the winner, though, for both cheese and sauce...

By the time we were done on Saturday, the boxes were empty - but that's because we had about 2.5 pizza's worth of leftovers in the fridge (between Thursday and Saturday's leftovers).


Which of course led to the following menus:

Sunday dinner - leftover pizza.

Monday dinner - leftover pizza.

Tuesday lunch - My work ordered in pizza, which just happened to be from Black Sheep.

Tuesday dinner - I took Pizza Luce pizza to Christopher as he was working as a Election Chair Judge for the MN Primary Election.

Wednesday lunch - leftover pizza from last Saturday.

Wednesday dinner - leftover pizza from Tuesday.

Today for lunch I had hummus and crackers. And for dinner tonight we had porkchops and salad. It was amazing.

Of course, now I really want to binge on Chinese food...

No comments: