Friday, May 15, 2015

Some Days Are Better Left In The Past

This wasn't a horrible day at work. It was a mediocre one.

It wasn't a horrible day at home, though it was less than mediocre. (Any day that starts with calling a "drain guy" and ends with the drain guy telling you that there's nothing he can do, that the leak in the pipe is getting worse, and that the entire sink drain has to go - which he can't do, so you need to call a plumber... yeah... that's not a great day.)

But there are a number of blogs I read, and one of them is called "Garfield Minus Garfield." Basically, it's a bunch of Garfield comic strips where Garfield (and his side of the conversation) has been removed. So you get people just kind of talking to themselves.

Usually, I read these and laugh, or kind of feel sorry for Jon, or kind of feel relieved that it's not me. Today, though, I feel way too much like the strip is about me.

I don't want to copy and paste it, here, since I don't have rights to it, so you'll have to just click through this link to see it. (I recommend bookmarking the page - garfieldminusgarfield.net and checking it daily for your dose of the semi-Existential.)

No comments: