Thursday, September 25, 2008

Be Back Sunday (Monday at the latest)...

I have to admit that I'm really not sure how many people are reading this (aside from my immediate family and friends), but I wanted to let you all know that I'll be off-line for a couple of days.

If you've been paying attention, I'm off to DC tomorrow morning for my cousin's wedding. I think I'll be on the ground for about 40 hours in DC/Virginia--assuming the weird weather system off the East Coast doesn't delay my flights too badly on the way in or out.

In the meantime, I'd be THRILLED if any of you would like to post Comments to any of my past posts. I'd love to know what you think--whether you share any of my likes and/or dislikes; whether you have any recommendations to share; or whether you have any questions for me.

So... Talk amongst yourselves for a couple of days, and check back with me on Sunday or Monday. I promise that you WILL NOT want to miss the tale of the 10-course dinner (with 6 wines!) at Restaurant L'Initiale!

R

No comments: