Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomorrow... I promise...

I know. I said I'd be back on Sunday... Monday at the latest. And I had every intention of being so. But the trip to DC absolutely killed me for sleep, and I spent much of Sunday in a total fog. Yesterday was better, but I spent the day trying to get caught up on everything I haven't done since before going to Montreal. (Although I only had one comment on my blog to respond to... Talk to me people! Talk to me! ;-)

Today I ran around and got the rest of my film developed (yes... I still have a camera that uses film!), and it took three SuperTargets to do that, because 2 of them had dead one-hour machines. 

I am happy to say that I now have some great pictures from Canada to share, as well as pictures of the two cars mentioned in the "Roaring Back into the Past" post and some pictures to go with the blogs immediately following that. 

Most importantly, I have a photo which I can upload which shows the full 9-course Menu which I've been dying to tell you all about. That means I can talk about it all, without having to spend valuable space simply typing the course names over (and probably getting them wrong...). Also on these last rolls of film were pictures of the restaurants, so you'll be able to see where we were, in case you ever plan to go there and want to be able to find them. 

So, you see, this delay is really in your best interest... Really... I swear... It has nothing to do with me spending yesterday evening getting caught up on couchtime with Christopher as we watched a couple of the backlogged episodes of "Eureka" which we have had waiting for us...

Tomorrow, though... get ready to salivate!

No comments: