Friday, January 20, 2012

Cheap Airfares (?)

I realize that just a few days ago I shared a video on here, which was the first time in quite a while. (Yes, I know, without embedding it - if someone wants to teach me how to do that on a Mac, please let me know.)

Well, I'm about to do it again.

You see, I get shown - or "offered" really - a bunch of videos from people all the time. Some through social media. Some through email.

The following one came from my mom. The woman who taught me almost every swear word I know. And, more importantly, was never ashamed of that fact. (My dad might turn a little red at the fact that I've just written that, but I doubt that Mom will.)

Anyway... She sent me this video - which is not for the faint of ear, nor for the young'uns. Although, most of it is done with an accent, so the swear words aren't really American swear words. (If, however, you're reading this in some portions of the world where British English is prevalent, you might want to be a bit careful.) (Yes, Mrs. Griffiths, this means you. ;-)

Since I'm travelling this weekend on a "cheap" fare, it seemed appropriate to send this out.

So, you know the drill. Click HERE for the video - and make sure you don't stop watching until it's all the way done.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robert's Sainted Mother has an enhanced vocabulary because she had FOUR children.