Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Photo Dearth

I downloaded my photos from Vegas onto my computer tonight. And there are some good shots.

The room looks good. Hoover Dam looks good. Christopher looks good. Even the Bellagio fountains look good.

I, however, look like crap. I'm not sure what it is about how I photograph these days, but I just don't really like how I look a lot of the time. I seem to have this "I'm smiling for the camera" look on my face that I can't get rid of.

Of course, what I should have been doing tonight was a whole list of other things not remotely related to picking apart my photos. But that would have been productive.

Instead, I spent a bunch of time moving them over, and then deciding I really don't like most of them. I'm desperately hoping that Christopher has some good photos of me/us on his camera.

Oh. Alright. I'll see if I can find something I don't mind posting of me, later this week.

No comments: