Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blog-kage

I've been staring at this screen for about 45 minutes trying to figure out what to write about, today. And I still have no idea.

I was going to write about how busy I've been at work - and how in the course of one workday I spent time researching current US Olympians, Renaissance art, and iconic Sci-fi movies. But after that, I got stumped.

I thought about writing something about the pup, but she's sacked out and I decided not to infringe upon her snooze by asking her what to write about.

There was a little while when I considered writing a blog simply filled with pointers to other people's blogs. But that seemed... odd.

And with all that's going on in the world of politics and human rights these days, I contemplated writing about that, too.

Instead, though, I've opted for this ramble about everything and nothing.

I'll try to be back in a few days with something a bit more pithy.

No comments: