Thursday, October 2, 2008

Photo-ops

Having finally figured out how to get photos into this blog in my last post, I wanted to try to fill in a few blanks from last month. I'd love to say that I'm going to add photos to every post, but since it requires me to get film developed--which isn't always a speedy process--I can't guarantee anything.

For now, I'm very happy to say that I have just finished adding photos to two September posts: "Roaring Back Into The Past" and "Once More... With Feeling." 

I think that the car pictures in "Roaring" will help you understand the appeal of that 1967 Camaro. I don't know that the photos will offer any explanation for my life in the theater in "Once More..." but I hope you like them, anyway.

I hope, some day, to have the ability to post photos in a more timely fashion. No guarantees.

No comments: