Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Laptop World

I should start by saying that Christopher and I had a very enjoyable dinner. We had some great applewood smoked pepper bacon alongside some scrambled eggs with large glasses of milk. Breakfast-for-dinner. Is there anything better? We ate while sitting on the couch watching TV, and just kind of hanging out.

Unfortunately, after that, we both powered up our laptops and headed to our own corners. Christopher went to his office, where he has been for the past 3 hours or so, working on a couple of projects for work. I went to the dining room table, where I spent a little over 2 hours working on an editing project, then I moved to the basement for a little TV-watching while folding laundry. (And blogging.)

On the one hand, the wireless internet and our laptops are a blessing. On the other hand, except for about 10 minutes this evening, we haven't seen each other all night. We're both at home and all, but... well... it's not exactly a cozy night.

Although... Plus side... Now that I'm working and have editing projects to do, I had something to do when Christopher left the room to go sequester himself with his work. That's a good thing, right?

No comments: