Monday, July 4, 2011

John Barrowman Sighting

Wow. It's been a while since I've had a John Barrowman sighting blog posting.

This time around it came kind of by accident.

While I was home at my parents' this morning, my sister was looking at the USA Weekend from yesterday's newpaper, and I saw a photo of John Barrowman over her shoulder. Later, before I'd had a chance to read it, my dad actually held the article up and said "Did you see this?" (At which point, okay, I admit that I felt a little like a fanatic - but I'm over that, now.)

The photo was accompanied by a quick blurb about the return of Torchwood (coming to the Starz network this week). Which is great, but I don't have Starz - although I do now have BBC America - which would have been great if Torchwood was still being broadcast on BBC America... but... well... Bugger.

It also says that Barrowman is one of the current hot stars in Hollywood. Now if only the Hollywood studios would realize it...

Anyway... It's amost dark enough for Christopher and I (grammatically "me" is correct, here, although "I" sounds better) to go outside to light the few fireworks we have (we already did the oversized smoke bombs - which are SO cool), so I'll wrap this up.

I guess it's been a day for shining stars all over the place.

Happy Fourth of July!

No comments: