Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Annie and Daniel Adopt a Plan

Or, more correctly: Annie and Daniel have a plan to adopt.

Here's the deal. Two very good friends of mine (and Christopher's) whom I've known since I lived in Baltimore -- and whom Christopher has known for a few years, now -- have started to search for a human sibling for their adorable dog George. (Yep. That's them, below.)


I really wish I could think of more to say, but mainly I just keep coming up with things like "I can't imagine the wonderful life a child would have with them" and "These two not having kids would be a serious waste of human parenting potential." And, well, neither of those things seems to say enough.

I encourage you to take a look at their website: http://www.annieanddaniel.com/ , and to help to spread the word by forwarding that out to your friends. OR you can help simply by joining their group on facebook "Annie & Daniel - Looking to Adopt" (because if you join, then your friends can see it, and they can join, and... and...).

There's a lot of information on both of those sites, with great photos and explanations of why they are going about their adoption search in this way.

Here's hoping that -- if we spread the word well enough -- in the not-too-distant future, I will be able to tell you about taking a trip out to Washington for a baby shower!

No comments: