Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Open" is About to Close

As you may remember from about a month ago, I have been lucky enough to have had some of my writing included in a really cool photography exhibit called "Open to Interpretation." (If you don't remember that, you can read about it, here.)

The reason I'm bringing it up again is because I wanted to remind you all that the exhibit ends this coming Sunday (the 10th), so there's only a very few days left to go see it. If you happen to be in the Minneapolis area, I'd suggest going to the Hopkins Center for the Arts one of these next days to check it out.

(If you haven't been there, before, the Arts Center is gorgeous -- with a full wall of south-facing windows. So if you go on one of these cold, but sunny, days you can truly get a great view, and try to remember what it's like to enjoy warm sunshine.)

No comments: