Saturday, April 10, 2010

Color Me Confused

I really thought I had posted something, yesterday, but I just looked and found that my last post was the one about my rather amazing drive home the other day. Hmm...

So... What have we missed in the past couple of days?

The contractors haven't been back to work on the changing of our screen porch into a three season room. I guess, maybe, they're waiting for the windows to come in, after all.

I saw another bald eagle, today. This time it was while I was running errands. I was distracted enough that I missed my turn-off and had to drive an extra half-mile, then make a U-turn. Today's eagle sighting wasn't as dramatic as the last one, though. This one was simply circling above the traffic. That's why I missed the turn-off - I was looking up and watching. (At least I wasn't texting...)

And that pretty much gets us back up to speed on this gloriously sunny Saturday. I guess that wasn't so confusing after all!

No comments: