Friday, April 23, 2010

I Declare You Gotta See This!

I got this from a friend of mine, today, and I'm pretty much blown away by it, and wanted to share it. And, even better, I think I've finally figured out how to embed a video into my blog.

**Sidenote** I just saw an ad on TV for a new CD by Justin Bieber. I have no idea who that is, except that he has a CD and he looks like he might be 12. And that the morning crew on one of the radio stations I listen to laughs about the fact that one of them actually asked him if she could help him find his parents when she saw him in the hallway. (He was there for a promo tour...) Makes me think I don't have to feel so bad about not knowing him. **End Sidenote**

But, anyway... Here, hopefully, is the video I really want you to see:


Isn't that just cool? Makes me very happy to work with words.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What an incredible piece - thanks for posting.