Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatever Wednesday

At various times today I've had wonderful ideas of what I was going to write, here.

But then I kept getting distracted. And I wrote some emails. And I tried to get a little caught up with interactive life. And I even did some work. And I completely forgot what I was going to say. So I had to come up with something else. Here it is:

Last summer, Christopher had our breezeway between the garage and the house glassed in. It had been just screens, and that got switched over to glass with nice doors and screens and all that. During the fall we had a couple of meals out there, but we didn't really settle into that idea before winter set in.

Today, on my drive home, I decided we should have dinner out there tonight. We weren't having anything major (leftovers with a salad), but we put a candle on the table, brought out a pillow for the pup to settle down on, and sat down to dinner.

It was soooo nice. Relaxing. Peaceful. And, yet, we could watch the world going by outside.

This could seriously be the start of something good.

No comments: