Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Travel Tuesday - Packing

Vacation is FINALLY here, as of the time this afternoon that the clock at work clicked up to 5:00. And you KNOW that I was on my way out the door before the clock hit 5:01.

I made one last glance to make sure that the 12 pages of basic To-Dos that I had left for the person subbing in for me was on the desk (that covers about 1/3 of my job), and I headed home.

Got home tonight and started figuring out packing. Christopher and I decided that we're going to go with carry-ons only. Which is more of a problem when you have size 12 shoes that you need to pack. But I think I got everything in where it needs to go.

Of course, the best thing about heading to visit relatives in Montreal is that we know where the shops are, so if anything is forgotten at home (aside from a Passport), we know where to get it.

Now we just have to clean the house (so that it's good for the person taking care of the pup for us while we're gone), finish some laundry, and... oh, yeah... try to get some sleep tonight.

No comments: